Kadhai Paneer is an Indian vegetarian dish made with cottage cheese(Paneer) and cooked with tomatoes masala, blend of Indian spices.
and bell pepper
Kadhai Paneer – Ingredients
- Paneer – 600 gm Refined Oil – 40 Grams
- Capsicum – 30 Grams
- Whole Red chillies – 15 Grams
- Coriander Seeds – 10 Grams
- Ginger – 15 Grams
- Tomato Puree – 150 Grams
- Fenugreek Powder – 05 Grams
- Salt for seasoning
- Coriander Powder – 10 Grams
- Crushed Black Pepper – 5 Grams
- Chop Tomato – Half Kg
How to Make Kadhai Paneer?
- The Paneer: Cut into finger size
- The Vegetables: Remove stems, wash, cut capsicum into two halves. Scrape, wash and chop of the ginger, cut the rest into julines for garnish. Clean, wash and chop coriander.
- The Whole Spices: Crush the red chillies and coriander
- Heat oil in a kadhai, saute capsicum over medium heat for two minutes.
- Add the pounded spices and chopped ginger, stir for 1 minute.
- Then add tomato puree, and bring to a boil until the fat leaves the masala.
- So, after that add panner and sprinkle fenugreek, garam masala, ground coriander, black pepper and stir.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.
About Corporate Executive Chef Sunil Soni
- Chef Sunil Soni was born and brought up in New Delhi, and did his initial culinary training at Taj Hotel. Always keen on travelling and exploring different cuisines he went to Singapore early in his career and learned oriental cuisine.
- He started his own venture “Starwood Hotel in Kuwait and it became a popular place for both locals as well as Indians to eat.
- Chef Soni has always been intrigued by the royal cuisine of Awadh and revived it in
- In the USA his biryani techniques were featured in a short film produced in collaboration with Boston University, MA.
- He was featured in a famous TV show ‘Phantom Gourmet’ in Boston USA. His restaurants were consistently Zagat rated for consequent years and featured in as ‘Best of Boston’ frequently.
Some of his delicious recipes …..
Please follow and like us: