- Full Cream Milk-1.5 Litres
- Cream-Two Tablespoon
- Sugar-One Tablespoon
- Chopped Pistachios
- Saffron Milk-Two Tablespoon
- Cardamom Powder-Half Teaspoon
How To Prepare Pista Kulfi Ice Cream
- In a thick bottomed pan take 1.5 – 2 litres of full cream milk and get to a boil.
- Once the milk comes to a boil, add cream and give a good stir.
- Simmer for 30 minutes and keep stirring in between.
- Next, add sugar and give a good mix.
- Simmer for 5 minutes or till the milk thickens completely.
- Additionally, add chopped pistachios, saffron milk and cardamom powder.
- Then give a mix and simmer further more for 5 minutes.
- Allow the thickened milk to cool completely. this may take atleast an hour.
- After the milk is cooled completely, transfer them to kulfi moulds or to a plastic glass.
- Cover the glass with cling wrap or you can use aluminium foil.
- Next, freeze the cup for atleast 5 hours or overnight.
- After 5 hours or more when the kufi is set completely. insert a stick in between the cup.
- Next,slowly warm up by rubbing in between your hands. you can also dip in warm water.
- Gently, remove the kulfi from the glass / mould and garnish with few chopped pistachios and finally, serve kulfi immediately.
Please follow and like us: